We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
United Way Night
Can I just say that tonight was a GREAT night?! After an insane work day I met Cary and several other friends at a United Way event. Cary and I both participated in a United Way program called The Emerging Leaders. We basically worked on the giving campaign with many different companies across town to raise money for our local UW. Along the way we made great friends and tonight was an alumni event. I LOVE some of the folks I teamed up with 2 years ago during my time at the United Way. It was so great to break out of the norm, hit a local bar (even though I didn't drink) and meet up with old friends to shoot the breeze. Those girls crack me up and really made my evening relaxing. I'm exhausted now and kicking myself for not taking a single picture. These are the moments I need to capture so you could meet Dorothea, Megan & Lauren along with many others. Good times....now I have to go to bed or else I'm going to collapse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment