Friday, April 9, 2010

Frazzled

I feel a bit frazzled this afternoon.

My heart is racing and I feel like there is soo much to do.

But I can't seem to get my thoughts together long enough to figure out what exactly there is to do.

I mean I have a list of a few items but those few things feel like enormous projects that will take HOURS to complete; when in reality they will probably take 15 min. to do.

Maybe it's because Ellery is napping and I am so rushed during these few hours of the day to get as much done as possible that I tend to stress myself out.

Yes.

That MUST be it.

We'll see.....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i have felt that way ALL WEEK! and i HATE it! it's all in my perspective...i KNOW that...but i can't seem to get it from my head to my heart...or my heart to my head...i don't know which it is. but there is a definite disconnect!