I wasn't thinking, that's the problem.
One minute she was at my feet while I finished up my make-up.
The next minute I think I heard something falling.
A moment later I realize she's not near me and start searching the house for her.
This is where I find her.
NOT a good place to find your child. (although I'm sure there are worse places)
"MOMMY I'M SO SORRY! Something came over me and I couldn't resist."
okay. honestly i had to run and grab my camera to take pictures of this moment. when we got back to the bathroom she DID NOT want me to put her down in front of the toilet. it's almost like she KNEW she did something wrong and was afraid of the punishment. that's when i captured this expression.
So it's not that bad.
A bottle of baby shampoo.
At least it was clean toilet water (just a little tp I used early to wipe my nose was in the bowl).
I'm very thankful she didn't try to flush one of her bath toys.
I'm also sort of curious how she now has a scratch on her upper lip and red spot on her cheek.
Oh good Lord.
1 comment:
wow! nice job documenting it :-)
Post a Comment