Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picnic Lunch

It was a beautiful morning around our house so I decided it would be fun for Little Miss to have her very first lunch picnic!





Ellery decided she wanted to try to eat her sandwich like a big girl.






Sure it's a little bit messy, but nothing a napkin can't handle. But tuna salad is SUPER yummy.





After lunch was done and moved from the blanket it was TICKLE time!!









I think she liked her first picnic!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! picnics are SO fun! (and can be a lot of work with a little one...) but still so fun!

Tonya Ayers Brooks said...

I absolutely love the photo of her reaching for the sandwich and the one where she is holding the sandwich with both hands and taking a bite. Her little hands are so precious holding that sandwich. You got some great action shots.