Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day In the Yard

We set out to give our little place a bit more curb appeal.









The kids hung out in the yard.



Cary painted.



I actually believe he's smarter than I am, he painted IN DOORS, in the air conditioning, while I slaved in the heat. Hmm...



I planted.



When we started this project (yesterday) I teased Cary, reminding him that when we started dating I had him believing that I can get dirty, and like it.



But since then I haven't been a fan of getting dirty. I had him fooled.

I told him I knew how to get what I wanted (speaking of him).



But today I showed him what he married.

I woman not afraid of dirt. Yes bugs, but not dirt.



We cleaned out weeds, dug up dirt (okay I mostly dug up dirt) and planted.



And planted, and planted, and planted...



And planted..



Here is the final result.









The End!

I think I need a chocolate milkshake.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

it looks so so good! i'm sure that was HARD work!