Friday, October 22, 2010

Perfect Fall Evening

Daddy had a great idea for dinner tonight, hot dogs done over the fire pit!





Ellery had so much fun!



She LOVES being outside and doing anything with Daddy. All during dinner she kept saying, "Outside! Outside!"







Anyone who has been with me on the 4th of July or any cookout knows that I really only eat hot dogs if they are BLACK. I also cover them in mustard. I don't want to taste the nastiness that I'm eating. Sweetie did a pretty good job of cooking my dog!



Of course Cary had another fantastic idea, SMORES! But only after Ellery went to bed.





Soo yummy. What a perfect chilly Fall Friday evening!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! that IS perfect!

Ali said...

please tell me that polka dot vest comes in my size. so cute!
what a fun evening. I love this time of year.