Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Night

At the last minute we decided to not take Ellery trick-or-treating.

Yea, we got lazy.

But she didn't seem to mind!



We dressed her up in a tutu from her birthday party and last year's costume, which made her happy.

She just greeted every kid at the door and then followed them out into the front yard, like she was going to go play with them. Which means we had to reign her in a few times. But I still think this was the best decision for this year, not taking her out.



As a distraction from the candy bowl that was within reach when she was sitting on the sofa, we decided to feed each other grapes!



I love that I can wear the Halloween "cat" ring that was a decoration for cupcakes that Mimi bought a few weeks ago.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

perfect! there will be PLENTY of years of trick or treating...