I don't know how the size of this compares to 16 weeks with Ellery. I'm not so sure I want to know because I FEEL much larger this time.
Thank the good Lord above I am happy to report I have been healthy the last several weeks! It's a perfect time of year to be happy and healthy.
We've been busy with preparing the house for the holidays, visiting with family and friends and baking away!
THE ultrasound has been scheduled for the Tuesday after Christmas, and like I said before we WILL find out the sex of this baby at that appointment.
It's crazy to think that time is just around the corner!!
NEXT DAY POST:
By the way, I TOTALLY felt the baby kick last night. It felt like 2 little punches in the same spot. I would say I have felt phantom moves over the past week or so and haven't been positive if that was the baby or not. Last night was unmistakable.
2 comments:
you look great! and YAY for feeling the baby move!!!
You look perfect! Can't wait to hear your voice tomorrow! xoxo
Post a Comment