Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Jaclyn & I celebrated my birthday tonight!!!

Only a friend of over 20 years will help you to stuff yourself to the point of feeling like your tummy is about to pop while laughing the whole time.

I. LOVE. IT!!

I love Jaclyn, and not because she feeds me well (although food is always a good way to my heart), but because we have been through thick and thin and I love her more as the years go by.

So here's to a heart filling evening with one of my longest and closest friends. To one of those girls who has helped to shape my life. Our friendship will last until we are old, saggy and living together in the old-folks home (seriously).

Love you Jaclyn!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

and driving around in our convertible because we think we can still pull it off at that age! Haha!