Decorating a gingerbread house with my child.
Classic.
There are a TON of pictures and mostly so I can make a collage for the blog book (one day).
Our good friends, Raleigh & Tammy Hobson, invited us to a Gingerbread Decorating Party at Tammy's school (she is an administrator at a local middle school).
Raleigh & Ellery worked on the roof structure.
Then Daddy stepped in to work on the front door.
Somewhere shortly after the front door was complete I ended up taking over.
Toward the end of the evening I was all kinds of into this fun little project. No one else was interested. They were eating dinner, the rest of the candy, cookies and chatting it up.
No way man, this was serious business!
The final product. Take note of the headless gingerbread man on the corner of the house. That was the first thing to be consumed by Little Miss.
I love it! Not just the house but the whole experience. This event will DEFINITELY go down in the "tradition" category for holiday's to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment