This is more for my memory than anything else, but here are a few things I don't want to forget.
I still exercise by treadmill running (although slower pace), speed walking (walking is harder than running in my opinion) at a significant incline, eliptical, stationary bike and weight training DVD at least once a week (but my goal is twice a week).
I try to work out as many days as I can a week. That sometimes means twice a week, this week it means 3 days in a row so far.
Truthfully a personal trainer friend told me that pregnancy is one time in your life that women can develop new fat cells. Apparently you can shrink fat cells but can't erase them. Now I'm freaked out. NO NEW FAT CELLS!! They need to stay away like stretch marks.
Speaking of stretch marks I have been using the same Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion as with my pregnancy with Ellery. I started that a couple of weeks ago.
16 weeks and 5 days was my first day in maternity clothes. Mainly because the box of clothes came down with the Christmas decorations and I needed to get those boxes out of my room. Most of the clothes in my closet were spring/summer so it wasn't too bad to take them out and move in the winter maternity clothes. I do still have a few jeans that I can use the bella band.
I'm on my second jar of pickles and almost opened the second jar of olives today. I can't stop eating and salty foods are my friend.
Ever since I felt the baby move a few nights ago, it keeps rolling and jumping around in there. Very cool!
Ellery doesn't get it that she will have a baby in the near future. Still okay with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment