Ellery and I had so much fun playing in the back seat of the car!
The trip was a surprise for Walter & Lynn. They thought we weren't going to be able to make it due to the weather. Of all the pictures I missed it was the expressions on their faces when they saw us walk through the door. Family is the most important thing and nothing was stopping us from making this Christmas trip!
Celebrating Christmas!!
Walter, mounted Cary's fall prize onto a piece of antique wood from his grandfather. This will be on display in the Man Room (located in the basement) in case anyone would like to see them one day.
One of Ellery's favorite moments this weekend was Mimi's hot chocolate.
It was cold and what a more perfect time for the yummy drink?
I think this was the key to teaching her how to drink out of a "big girl" cup.
We didn't have very much time at the farm this trip, unfortunately. We had to get home to a very important doctors appointment....
No comments:
Post a Comment