Sunday, January 2, 2011

20 Weeks



As of right now I'm feeling great!

Still exercising 3-4 times a week. It seems that I've become slightly addicted to endorphins and my body gets really stressed out when I don't work out. However, if I wake up and feel tired then I don't go to the gym; just listening to the body.

This little one is a monkey in my belly. I can actually see him kicking and rolling around. What a fun feeling.

Ellery still doesn't seem interested. She is beginning to wiggle a bit more in her rocking chair at night though. As if some of the lap space is being taken and she can't get comfy.

My taste buds are beginning to shift from pickles and olives to sweet things. That's more my style.

I'm right on track with my weight gain so far, about a pound a week. However I do think that I look significantly smaller than some other friends who are pregnant and due around the same time as we are.

Is it common to feel like you are constantly blowing your nose during pregnancy? I don't remember this with Ellery, and although I don't feel like I'm coming down with something I am forever blowing my nose!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YES on the blowing the nose...there's some "thing" that you actually produce more of when you're pregnant and it makes you have more mucus...so, it's not in your head! and you're not getting sick! :)

Shannon said...

Love the belly! You do seem smaller than with your last pregnancy. Nose stuffiness is definitely a common annoyance during pregnancy.

Danielle said...

Hey congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant! When is your due date?