Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trip to Disney World

Ellery and I headed down to Orlando Fl to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. The week will be full of fun activities for the family.

This is Grandma Brown (a.k.a. Gigi) you'll be reading more about her later in the week but for right now I'll just say that I am one lucky girl to have this woman as my grandmother. I love her to pieces!!


One of the most anticipated events is the Disney character breakfast. Ellery watches the Mickey Mouse Club almost every morning and when she found out she would be meeting Mickey and the gang she was SUPER excited.


I found these little hair clips at the resort shop and had to buy them. I mean how cute?!




Ellery was exhausted by the time we finally got on the bus to head back to our resort. I was not sleeping, just got caught enjoying the moment and closing my eyes. This is also pretty much how she ended every activity I had planned for her during the week.

No comments: