I am not an early morning person.
Remember how I mentioned that when Ellery wakes I go into her room get her and bring her into my bed to watch a little Sesame Street?
Well that was when she stayed in her bed after she woke up!
Yesterday she stood at her bedroom door, slightly cracked, and called out:
"DADDY!"
"DADDY!"
"Whatcha doin' Daddy?"
Cute, yes. Thankfully Cary had not left for work yet and he was happy to get her, some hugs and kisses before he headed off for work. I was happy someone else could get her & put her in bed with me.
Well, this morning....ugh...
6:30 I wake to this "breaking and entering" sound. Cary comes out of the bathroom and opens our bedroom door to see Little Miss standing there. "Hi Daddy!" is what she says.
WHAT? She apparently doesn't understand the lesson, "Ellery, you stay in your bed until Mommy or Daddy comes to get you."
No comments:
Post a Comment