He is so so good.
I am beginning to believe there is something REAL about a child's prayer.
Cary and I have been focusing on praying with Ellery this week. Whether it's during meals, devotional time or at bed time, she's starting to get it.
Cary told me the other night she actually prayed her bedtime prayer. It was simple.
"Jesus (or something that sounded close), pray for Uncle Parker, Uncle Dan and Papa. Amen."
Seriously, how precious is this?
Well, I woke up this morning and said to Cary, "Oh my gosh, I didn't wake up at all last night. I don't even remember going to the bathroom. That's a miracle Sweetie!" That's when he told me that Ellery prayed for her sleep last night. Okay, thank you Lord for answering her prayer and giving us both a good night's sleep. We needed it!
1 comment:
i think the prayer's of children are SO much more powerful than our wordy prayers...
Post a Comment