Thursday, April 14, 2011

Remember how I mentioned Little Mister cuddling up next to my diaphragm at night?

Well last night I was propped up in bed and had my hands resting on my stomach when I realized that the boy was literally kicking my lungs.  I moved my fingers to my rib cage and there wiggled his cute little foot.

I told Cary I wish he could experience the feeling of having several organs shoved up into your throat.  For a brief moment I thought I would have to sleep sitting up but I somehow I grunted my way down into the bed and positioned the body pillow just perfectly.  Whew, that was a task!

Don't mistake this for complaining, cause I'm not.  I just don't really remember this with Ellery.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

First, LOVE the belly. Second, we're all about the dancing here too. It saves me most nights during cranky hour! Yes, wouldn't it be nice for the dad's to feel someone sitting on their bladder? But they also never get to feel what's it's like to have them rolling around in there. I so hope I get to do it a 3rd time... Also, I carried and felt Nora so differently than with Sean. And now that I think about it, they way I carried them and they acted in utero was very telling about their personalities. Hmmm. Good luck with that little man ;)

Jaclyn said...

it's the boy and second child thing. I am not all surprised. :) You are going to have so much fun with your little man but they are SO different than girls.