Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feeling Pregnant

Tomorrow is 38 weeks and I feel it.

As the weeks tick by I become increasingly ready to have this baby.  At least I've been able to take Tylenol PM on some evenings and what a relief that has been. There is just no more room in my little belly.  It's frustrating when I can't move as fast as I want to be, especially with a 2 year old.

Last week I came in at just about 1 cm and 30% effaced.  I could have kissed my doctor, but considering it's a male I refrained.  So today I went in, hoping and praying that I would be 2 cm.  No such luck.  My body did this exact same thing with Ellery.  It began progressing when I was in full blown labor.  So I shouldn't be so disappointed.  Besides, Cary will be very busy with work next week and the last thing he needs is me going into labor.

I began thinking about packing a bag last night which means that almost my entire day was consumed with shopping for baby things and hospital attire.  No complaints about that, other than it wore me out!

Just a couple more weeks to go!!

No comments: