"Fat souls are better than clean floors."
I read this in the book,
"Loving The Little Years, Mothering in the Trenches"
By Rachel Jankovic
I need this posted in large print above my kitchen sink.
My dear, wonderful friend, Shannon, sent me this book and each chapter is like 3 pages long. But they are INTENSE chapters so I can only "chew" on 1 chapter at a time. When I close the book I'm encouraged and challenged in my parenting and faith. A good book sent by an amazing friend.
Another good one:
“Seeking order in your home should never be about appearances because the Lord looks on the heart of your home and cares nothing for your tidy facade.” ~ Raising Arrows
Another good one:
“Seeking order in your home should never be about appearances because the Lord looks on the heart of your home and cares nothing for your tidy facade.” ~ Raising Arrows
1 comment:
I read that book 3 times this summer. Glad you love it too! :)
Post a Comment