Today I am trying very hard to have a positive attitude and be a team player at work. Some days this task is more difficult than others. I don’t like the fact that it’s easy for me to not like particular co-workers; this just makes my job more difficult. I know my life will be easier if I get along with everyone instead of fighting with them. Our company motto is “Build Buildings, Relationships & People.” The “People” part seems to be the most challenging.
Usually when the morning seems a little rough I’ll go home for lunch and watch Barefoot Contessa on TIVO. This is probably one of my favorite things to do, when time allows. Today I made the most amazing tuna salad sandwich and as I ran out the door I grabbed several items from my Easter basket (THANKS LYNN). Now that my Russell Stover Caramel Egg is satisfying that daily chocolate craving my spirit is up!
By the way, an update from yesterday’s post; there was no evidence of the cats being on the table when I got home. I think the foil worked!!
1 comment:
I am so excited that you have a blog, I accidentally found it when I was looking at Courtney's comments. You are the cutest!
Post a Comment