Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. Hip Hip Hurray, we made it 2 whole years! The time has just flown by and I sometimes have to pinch myself when I think about being happily married for 2 years. I can't wait for the rest of our lives (I know it's cheesy, but it's true!)

We have a tradition that to celebrate the monumental occasion we dine at the grand Jefferson Hotel for Sunday brunch. I absolutely LOVE this tradition. Cary said it best on Sunday morning, "Sweetie, you like this so much because it's fancy and involves food." He just hit the nail on the head!! Since the actual anniversary is a Monday we decided to take Sunday off from the long "to do" list and just spend quality time with each other.




Here is Cary enjoying his champagne and chocolate covered strawberry. Just because it's a fancy brunch doesn't mean we can't be silly! Thank goodness they put us in the corner of the room.




Yes, I'm a total dork but I can't help it, chocolate moose makes me do crazy things! I never knew my eyes could get so big.

Once we ate ourselves into a semi-comatose state, Cary treated me to a tour of homes and gardens in a local neighborhood rich with history. It was a perfect day.


In other news for the weekend, I cut several inches of my hair and found a new summer color. I love it! Cary doesn't seem to mind too much either.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

you guys are the cutest. i love your hair! happy anniversary!