My husband brought these beautiful flowers home last night. Immediately a huge smile covered my face and I said "Sweetie! Who are those from??" (should I really have to ask?) He said "They are from my mom!" (good thing I did ask). Oh my gosh, I felt so loved and special. It's amazing how flowers can have an impact on me. The photo doesn't give the color justice. They are what I call, "gorgeous pink" and to make it even more special, I had peonies in my wedding bouquet. I wish I could just hug Lynn's neck. Oh my gosh they smell divine! Now I will have a smile all day. :)
We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Gorgeous Pink
My husband brought these beautiful flowers home last night. Immediately a huge smile covered my face and I said "Sweetie! Who are those from??" (should I really have to ask?) He said "They are from my mom!" (good thing I did ask). Oh my gosh, I felt so loved and special. It's amazing how flowers can have an impact on me. The photo doesn't give the color justice. They are what I call, "gorgeous pink" and to make it even more special, I had peonies in my wedding bouquet. I wish I could just hug Lynn's neck. Oh my gosh they smell divine! Now I will have a smile all day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are beautiful! there's nothing like a surprise bouquet of flowers, is there??
those are so pretty! I have to throw away all my stuff from this season too, what is that?!
Post a Comment