Saturday, September 8, 2007

15 miles

That's the distance I'll be running with in the hour. I guess I slept o.k. last night but would have much rather slept past 6:00 on a Saturday morning. When I get up for marathon training my first task is to make a PB & J then sit down at the computer and look at the route. Here is the link to our route today

http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=160680

Good Lord this is long! I don't remember dreading 15 miles last year.....

Once that is done (and I can walk again), Cary and I will be doing lots of errands and project which need completed before we head off on vacation. One of those errands will be putting some time in at a work jobsite and rental property jobsite (even more fun than running 15 miles). I just need to focus on the fact that tonight I'll be eating Mexican food with a Jumbo Margarita and then we are off to the beach. Good times are soon to come....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

thinking about you...hope your day goes well...we're AlMOST To vacation!