As promised...
A view from our balcony
All the girls, with the exception of Stacie Eagan.
Bailey liked to play with her baby stroller by the pool. On a couple of occasions we found the stroller in the bottom of the pool. At least it was the stroller and not Bailey! How cute is she?!
Bailey loved jumping into the pool as long as Pat or Cary caught her.
Brian, Mike and Michelle worked so hard on this sea turtle. I think it turned out pretty good. Funny thing is, the turtle was in tact the next day we hit the beach.
It’s quickly becoming a tradition to take the kids for a go-cart ride one night and then get some ice cream...
I really think Rebekah is in love with Cary and to be honest, I can see why.
Last year Joshua was a bit intimidated on the go cart, but not this year… he did so well and had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment