We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Hormones
Tonight after dinner (and 2 glasses of wine), Cary told me he wanted to go for a run and get it out of the way so he can start working earlier tomorrow. I burst out into tears. I'm talking the uncontrollable sobbing, cant catch your breath, definite tear duct over processing tears. Yes, it's 8:00 at night and I am worried about him, but I also know that the Lord has to be the one to take care of him. So I have his cell phone b/c he took mine on his run. The sobbing has to be an indicator of some crazy hormones. I would just find it hard to believe that 2 glasses of wine could produce such an emotional reaction....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how are you this morning??
Post a Comment