Cary would say his marathon of a season for sacrifice began April 23, 2005 (our wedding day).
We were driving to our flip house this morning for some serious yard work and I just thought to myself "what has happened to my life?" Cary is putting in some incredible hours to cleaning up/renovating a condo which was left a disaster after some tenants left quickly. We have a flip house we are trying to finish but it seems to be going at snail speed. I have a job site and clients who haunt me in my sleep and take hours of my Saturday. Then there is marathon training and work. I feel like I don't even have time to clean my own house! I dream of the day when I can have lunch with some girlfriends, go shopping and feel care free. Yes, everything we are working on is temporary. There will be a day when we can reap the benefits of all this hard work, but until then, tis the season for sacrifice.
No comments:
Post a Comment