Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Coq Au Vin

I've been thinking about and preparing for tomorrow it seems like all day (well so far the thinking part). I'm not expecting a romantic evening. It's more about enjoying cooking and trying to create a Thursday evening that is out of the ordinary. Tonight I'm going to make Coq Au Vin (chicken with wine). We'll see how it goes! I've heard this dish is better the next day so I'll cook it tonight but we'll eat it tomorrow. While at work I downloaded and have been playing romantic Spanish music. Maybe I'll continue the music while cooking and sipping on some wine later! Cary agreed to go to one of my favorite places for happy hour tomorrow evening and I signed up for the wine expo this weekend. So fun! Today has been good and I'm really happy. Now I can't wait to for the next 10 minutes to pass so I can get to the grocery store and start my evening!!

No comments: