Friday, February 22, 2008

Seemingly Simple Task

Okay it's a few minutes after 5:00 on a Friday, I'm at work and need to go to HD to pick up a part for our Master toilet. It's not flushing properly and I'm tired of it so I'll have to fix it tonight. That is priority #1. It always seems that when I try to take on a project like this I end up making 15 trips to HD and get really frustrated and want to scream at the difficulty of accomplishing a seemingly simple task.

We really don't have anything planned for this weekend. So I'm wondering what surprises will come along and make this a fun few days off work. I can promise that a glass of wine, working toilet, run and church will be some elements of the weekend. What else? Who knows.....

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

you can call my sweetie and commiserate about simple projects requiring multiple trips to the home improvement stores.