We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Friday Plans
It's fairly early in the morning and I'm really hopeful this will turn out to be a good day. My grandparents are in town from Florida and that is very exciting. I have lunch plans with a wonderful friend, and b/c of this date the morning can not go by fast enough. Jaclyn and I are having our nails done right after work, anything is fun with Jaclyn. Then I found out a fun band is playing at a BBQ joint tonight, which I would like to go see. All of this non-work activity is making it hard to focus on being productive at work. So I need to buckle down and get busy so I can feel like I've accomplished something today, other than planning my weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment