Thursday, March 20, 2008

No Bed Before 9:30!

I am so tired right now. My body aches from my work out earlier this evening. Today (and the past few days for that matter) I have been feeling like there just aren't enough hours in the day. So I told myself "no bed before 9:30!" haha, I feel like this is so pathetic. Cary's already in bed and I'm sure fast asleep, but he got up at the crack of dawn so I don't blame him. Instead I am in the man room, watching Lost and purchasing stuff from Amazon.

Tomorrow is sure to be a full day at work. Hopefully I can get everything done and then be able to enjoy a day off work on Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.