Hey yall! Praise the Lord the race of the year is D-O-N-E!! Also want to praise the Lord for his protection, positive attitudes, strong bodies and a race complete. I was amazed when asking Cary about cramping (he cramps in EVERY race) and he told me he had NO cramps the entire IM. A-MAZING!!
Everyone on our team completed the race in their own estimated finish times and all spirits are high this morning. Sure some are walking a bit more bow legged than others, but the muscle tightness will pass. Julie & I are still pretty tired. We agree that most people probably wont understand how much work goes into cheering for a race like this, unless you've actually done it. 13+ hrs. of intense concentration and waiting with bated breath as 4 racers pass by. Trying to make sure there is efficient video footage of each racer and then making sure we get accurate still shots as well. My eyes hurt this morning. Not to mention the strong sun and slight sunburn on the face. But all of this is a small price to pay for a happy, satisfied husband.
The fun thing is now I get to go shopping!! :)
(Wish I had some fun pictures to add, but the majority of photos were taken with a higher quality camera than mine and I don't know how to get the pictures off the camera)
2 comments:
yea!!! can't wait to hear more about it!!!
That's awesome! Greg will be excited to hear all about it. I'm sure he wants to do one sometime!
Post a Comment