Cary really gets into the Halloween spirit sometimes. I'm kinda surprised, don't know why though. This is the first year that we have been home on Halloween & passed out candy to the kids. So Sweetie has been scurrying around all evening preparing the front porch. He carved our pumpin, while I watered the plants!

He made this scary costume so he could surprise the innocent children. The lights are flickering on the porch (the picture's flash completely ruins the mood) and some of the scariest music I've ever heard is being pumped out of the speakers. At one point I was sitting in the rocking chair watching for kids while Cary scoped out the street from the bushes. I couldn't take the music so decided to come inside!

The house is completely dark inside and I've been searching for take out food! Cary just freaked some high school kids out, so I guess that means it's a success!
Don't you like my purple plants? It's so me, a little "pretty" in what Cary wants to be dreary and scary. Oh well....
I'm eating way too much candy while waiting for more trick-or-treaters, tis the season!!
1 comment:
i wish our kids could trick or treat at your house :-)
Post a Comment