We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Refrigerator
I came home this afternoon and began preparations for dinner with friends. As I was trying to insert the dish which was marinating some meat I could not find a place for it to go. Does any one else have a refrigerator that looks like this? I mean seriously!! Cary would probably agree with this statement, but I think I have a problem throwing perfectly good food away. But after closer review the fridge seems to be filled with a ton of condiments. Anyway, I just need to know that I'm not crazy here and other folks run into space issues as well. I guess the next house we build we'll just have to put in 2 refrigerators! haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are not crazy! We have the exact same problem.
Post a Comment