Friday, October 17, 2008

Whew

The past 2 days have been a whirlwind. Mostly due to work being crazy and having to take on the jobs of 2 people while LOTS of folks are out of town. But it's done. So tonight I told Cary I HAVE to relax. Simple dinner and a movie sound perfect.

Tomorrow the plan is for Kenny to come over (he's the tile man/carpenter from my company who has been helping us in our renovations of Greenford & here) and work on installing the shower pan as well as begin installing the floor tile. It should be an exciting day. I'll be packing and doing random errands. A few girlfriends are headed to NYC on Sunday for a few days of sites and lots of girl time. We've been looking forward to this weekend for several months now and I can't believe it's finally here! :)

Off to relax.

No comments: