Of course we had to get coffee at Dean & Deluca!
Amy Roebuck, a co-host with the Today Show came out to do a segment on cute Halloween costumes for the kids!
Rockefeller Plaza, you can see the ice skating rink behind me!
The girls checking out Central Park.
It's an amazing view!
Then we headed to FAO Schwarz. So fun! I picked up a couple of things for the baby. :)
Right across the street was Central Park and the classic carriage rides. By this point our feet were about to fall off, so a 20 min. ride was perfect!
After more window shopping, we found Jimmy Choo!

The best part of the store.....the sofa!
The best part of the store.....the sofa!
One last stop, H & M. I dragged these tired ladies with me into the fitting room. Thankfully they had a bench! What troopers.

Okay, you'll have to indulge me over the next few photos. Our last stop for dinner was the famous Serendipity restaurant. The atmosphere & decor were adorable, but the dessert was A-MAZING!!
Okay, you'll have to indulge me over the next few photos. Our last stop for dinner was the famous Serendipity restaurant. The atmosphere & decor were adorable, but the dessert was A-MAZING!!
Okay, they rolled me back to the hotel. But only after another short stop in Bloomingdales for some hysterical moments. No more. I'm done & tired!
2 comments:
wow! what a FUN trip! thanks for sharing all the pics!
It looks like you had a fabulous trip...what fun! What I really want to know though is...where did you find your cute cords? I haven't been able to find maternity pants that seem long enough to me!
Post a Comment