I took no pictures on Friday because I was having too much fun catching up with Courtney and just being there.
Saturday Ellery woke up at 5:30 AM and after a while of trying to get her to go back to sleep (which wasn't happening) we decided to get some coffee.
We found a Starbucks near by and just had some family time, which I loved. On our way home there was a guy putting up yard sale signs so we decided to take a chance and see how good that sale was!
I ended up getting a book and magnetic alphabet toy for Ellery. Not too bad.
Back to the Cassada's who had a fantastic big breakfast waiting for us when we got home.
Later in the morning we headed out on a family walk to the pond.
Ellery and Sawyer got a little cozy (more later) in the double jogging stroller.
I couldn't decide which picture I liked better. So I'm posting both.
Bailey was Ellery's playmate and babysitter. She made sure to keep our Little Miss away from the steps and carried her around the house; which is kinda funny considering they are just a few inches apart in height. But I think E liked it because she kept following Bailey around.
While we were walking I looked down and noticed Sawyer (who apparently never sits back in the stroller) was trying to tickle Ellery.
Hmm, always a sign of flirting when a boy tries to tickle a girl....
Anyway, she kinda noticed sometimes and other times she seemed more interested in trying to go to sleep. I did NOT want her sleeping so somehow we (as in Cary, Courtney & myself) began encouraging Sawyer and Ellery to hug. Then I think I told her to kiss him or something but this was the result.
I just about died when I saw how good this picture turned out. HOW CUTE?!
Once the Fogarty's & Young's arrived the volume went up a few notches from excited children, but so did the joy of 4 families spending some quality time together.
Pat & Courtney set up a baby pool in the back yard for the kids to play with.
I have to give it to them, they planned a TON of stuff to keep all 10 children entertained; very good job.
At one point Joshua came into the screened porch and threw a water balloon at Cary.
This was his payback!
There were relay races..
Just a random cute picture of Brian and Caroline.
And there was BUCKET BLAST! This was a game that got the kids chasing each other around the yard and laughing so hard they were falling down (very cute).
2 precious boys.
While I was driving home I turned around and saw this in the back seat.
I don't know who was more exhausted, Cary or Ellery.
1 comment:
it was SUCH a fun weekend!!! we LOVED having you guys!
Post a Comment