I thought it would be fun to show some of you all out there what I did today.
Shortly after breakfast Mommy put me on my blanket for what she likes to call "blanket time." I like to think of it more as a game of tag or chase, you know anything to get Mommy up from the computer and putting me on home base, a.k.a. The Blanket.
I think Mommy got tired of my little game so she gave me something new to play with. Yep, she wrangled me into my "chair" so I would stay put.
I'm working on my coloring skills, but more importantly I figured out how to take the wrapper off of the crayons!
Later, Mommy took me for a long car ride with several stops and we went into some stores. I liked to ride in the carts but when it got close to lunch time and we were in the grocery store I made it very clear to Mommy (and everyone else) that I was hungry and ready to go.
Did you know cereal boxes are very hard to open. What's up with that? The jar of peanut butter Mommy gave me to play with didn't open either. I was NOT happy about that.
As we were leaving the grocery store Mommy started to sing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" and I got to sing "E, I, E, I, OOOO" along with her! Very fun..
After my nap Mama & Papa had some work to do at a farm in the country, so I got to play on the hammock and slide! My little toes are very dirty from running around the great big yard in my bare feet and I love it. No washing these toes tonight!
Papa decided that since I was such a good girl on our long car ride that he would take me and Mama out to dinner at Cracker Barrel. He got me a chair of my very own and fed me chicken & dumplings and applesauce (I liked the chicken but did not like the dumplings).
Hmm, which one to eat next, the biscuit or corn muffin. Maybe I'll play with them both before making a decision.
Mmm, Mmm, good...
Yep, I love food...
When I got home from dinner Daddy was just getting home from work and we played and played and played; that is until he told me it was time for bed.
Good night ya'll, Byyyeee!!!
3 comments:
So cute!!! So how'd you figure out how to keep barrettes in her hair?
Wow! I'm going to be really impressed if she stays on that blanket when you ask her to!
very cute! looks like a fun day at the farm! :)
Post a Comment