Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby #2 Is....

My husband would tell you that I rarely admit that I'm wrong, however, despite my firm belief that he is only capable of producing girls....

My sweetie threw us both for a loop and gave us a Y chromosome.

Yes folks, we are having a boy.

He is thrilled, I am in shock.

3 comments:

Niki said...

A boy!! Yay...maybe our little men will be nursery buddies :) Congrats!! Little boys are lots of fun :)

Tonya Ayers Brooks said...

I was so thrilled when I learned you were having a boy!! I was so glad that FINALLY, someone can carry on the Ayers name. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your pregnancy. I pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Kate and Geoff said...

AMAZING!!! yayyayayaay! So fun to have one of each. keeps it all balanced. congratulations!! xo