Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 Weeks



Aww, what a belly!! It looks much larger than before; wow, was 22 weeks my last belly shot?

Okay, so this week I pulled out the body pillow. Getting comfy in bed just isn't working for me anymore with out that precious pillow.

Being sick last week was not fun and I still have a bad cough hanging around, which at some point during the evening makes my whole tummy hurt.

Ellery is quickly running out of lap space when it comes to story time. She has chosen to now sit next to me in the chair and she looks a bit squished from my perspective.

Little Mister still just rolls around. I think he is beginning to have the hick-ups every now and then. But I think his lungs are developing to the point now that hick-ups would be a good thing.

I have done nothing to prepare for this little guys arrival. Ellery's big girl room is painting, she has her daybed set up but I need to get sheets and move her clothes into the room. Truthfully I just have no motivation. Maybe it's from being sick last week, at least that's what I'm going to blame my procrastination on for now.

Cary and I have not had many more discussions on what to call our little guy on a daily basis.

This week I will have my glucose testing and another ultrasound. I'm super excited about that sugary sweet drink (just kidding) and seeing Little Mister. It's going to be incredible to see how big he's grown.

I will say that this morning I woke up and while I was working on rolling out of bed I had a moment of excitement that soon there will be another baby in the house to cuddle with. The past few days I've brought Ellery into our bed when she wakes up so we can snuggle and watch Sesame Street while our sleepies work out of the eyes. My hope is that maybe this will become a new norm for her so I can nurse baby boy while she's snuggling with me. Or if his eating schedule is the opposite then at least she can be in bed with me while I try to sleep for another 45 minutes!

Oh yea, the gym. I haven't been in a while due to the health issues but I'm looking forward to going back soon. Hopefully next week.

I think that's about it for now. Okay, I really want something sweet to eat right now but being that it's after 8:00 I'm going to resist the temptation. Bummer...

No comments: