This time 2 years ago I was in labor and walking around the Richmond Home Show, accessorizing a project my father was working on and seeing all the cool garden displays.
I really wanted to be home, eating dinner and chilling out. But I think walking around helped push me into full on labor later in the evening.
Remembering these moments are so special.
I think the anticipation of going into labor and the birth of our children unfolding before our eyes is one of the most amazing experiences any woman can ever have.
I can remember on Feb. 19th when the labor and delivery nurse told me that it was time to begin pushing. I looked at Cary, my eyes filled with tears and I was scared to death. Life was about to CHANGE. Bringing a child into this world seemed bigger than anything else, even marriage.
That little girl has turned out to exceed my expectations and my heart falls deeper in love with her every single day.
This time, when a nurse tells me it's time to deliver our little boy I will be overjoyed instead of fearful. Somehow celebrating Ellery's birthday tomorrow brings with it a new excitement for what the future holds for our family in the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment