Monday, February 21, 2011

Gym

I hit the gym today for the first time in 2 weeks; well I actually went to Yoga yesterday afternoon.

Man, does that feel good!

My body seriously needs it. I think it's just that everything is moving, growing, changing and stretching and with out a good strut on the treadmill or the elliptical and then a nice long stretching session I get all out of whack. Let's not forget the endorphins.

I did figure out that if I walked the Monument Ave. 10K in April it would take me 1 & 1/2 hrs (Cary is anticipating crossing the finish line 40 min. after he starts, just a little perspective). But today I only walk about 3 miles on the treadmill and was ready to get off at the end of my 45 min. Now let me just say that when the 10K rolls around I'll be about 8 months pregnant and I don't think it will be a good idea to walk 6.2 miles otherwise I might be headed to the hospital that evening. No thanks!! See....I'm not crazy!!

But regardless, I felt good the rest of the day and I am so unbelievably thankful for the health to be able to work out.

No comments: