Meet Shannon. She is a friend who has known me since I was in the single digits of age (I think, see it's been so long I forgot how old we were when we met).
We were college roommates for 2 years and I love this girl.
Currently she lives in New York and the last time we saw each other was about this time in my pregnancy with Ellery.
Shannon is one of those friends that no matter time or distance we pick up where we left off as if nothing has changed. It's like time stands still while we are apart. Aren't those the best kind of friends?!
She brought her two kiddos over this morning for a fun play date!
Our last visit did not include these 2 little one's!! Shannon got lots of snuggles from the girls this morning.
I am shocked at how quickly our kids pick up technology. Nora and Ellery were just chilling out looking through pictures and videos on Shannon's iPhone. I don't even know how to work all the features of my Blackberry! Amazing....
Sean is Shannon's son and let me just say that he is one of the best kids I've met. He's so chill and laid back, compared to our 2 girls. LOVE HIM!!!
I was/am so sad when they left. I miss her!! Next time we see each other I wonder how many kids we'll have?!!
Okay, and this is totally random but Cary took these pictures of Ellery this evening.
I mean her hair is out of control.


No comments:
Post a Comment