Ellery Cellery, how did you get to be 2 years old already?
We had a really fun day.
Your favorite time at the pool with Daddy.
You have become very adventurous. I'm amazed at your fearlessness.
You LOVE being outside, playing in the dirt with Amos and the frisbee or at the park.
Your giggles are contagious and I can't get enough of them. Your vocabulary is growing exponentially and we are trying to keep up with you. I can see the hard work of teaching you "please", "thank you" & "yes, mommy" finally paying off.
Gigi (my grandmother) sent Ellery her first baby doll. It's a boy! We have hopes that she'll find her maternal instinct and be able to "baby" this little one when Little Mister comes along.
You have a very sensitive side. The other day I was pretending to be upset (sort of reverse psychology on you) and you stopped crying, cupped my face and said, "It's okay, Mommy. Calm down. It's okay." I almost died!! I pray this love and tenderness continues to grow within your heart.
Ellery, you are so loved. Your dad and I are passionate about you and these past 2 years have been the best years of our life. Happy birthday Sweets!!



2 comments:
aw! happy birthday, ellery!!! you are precious and loved SO much!
Happy Birthday Ellery!!!
I did panic for half a second at the top picture that you'd had delievered baby 2. I was just caught of guard. phew!
so glad he is still wiggling inside :)
Post a Comment