Monday, February 28, 2011

Her Favorite Thing

If Ellery could do anything this is what she would do, play in the dirt and play with Amos.






She's actually putting dirt on Amos' back in this picture.


What's funny to me is that in the morning when I give her the opportunity to choose her outfit for the day she will select a blue smocked dress. Of course I have to divert her attention to something more rugged because I know that eventually we will end up in the dirt. However she does wear the blue dress to church a lot and runs around the house before we walk out the door saying, "I'M SOO PRETTY!" :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oooh! You should get her a sandbox. Nora is also very into dirt and our sandbox entertains both of my kids for hoooooours. We have the green turtle from Toys R Us!