Thursday, April 10, 2008

Calling All Prayer Warriors

Okay, I'm not usually one to do this sort of thing but I need all the help I can get. A dear friend of mine is going through a very tough time right now. I am absolutely passionate about our friendship and feel like I need all of the beautiful voices of those around me shouting her name up to the Heavens so the Lord will have mercy on her. I must keep the matter private but will tell you that it has to do with pregnancy. We have to fight for her spirit because it has been battered and bruised over the years. So in a desperate plea to those fellow believers, please join me in prayer that God will heal her physically & emotionally. May He show Himself as the radiant, loving and caring God that we know him to be. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

joining you in prayer...