Thursday, April 17, 2008

What in the world?

"What has gotten into her?" That's probably what Cary is thinking. This was the 3rd morning this week that I have gotten out of bed somewhere around 5:45 to exercise. Way out of character for me. Although my work schedule has been slow, my social schedule has not. Every night this week there has been something to do; which means I don't have time to work out in the evenings.

This morning was a struggle. The alarm went off and I began the self negotiations "is there any way I can do this later this afternoon?," " I really don't want to spin this morning." "My stomach is upset, too much wine." But, truth be told I was already awake and knew that if I didn't do it then, I would be rushed and regret it later. So I got up and took the opportunity to read my bible while warming up on our spin bike. That was refreshing! (the bible reading, the spinning was bearable to say the least)

Now I'm in a great mood and feel good. Thank you Lord for giving me the discipline and strength to get up and exercise!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

good for you! isn't exercising in the morning the BEST?? (once it's done!)

veronica said...

gotta love morning exercise! Cross it of your "gotta" list for the day!