We have experienced many amazing changes this year and the Lord is constantly renovating our hearts to be a better reflection of Him.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Last year....
Do you ever wonder what you'll be doing one year from now, or how you're life will be different. There are many times I think these things and get excited for the endless possibilities.
While I was searching for the Festive Fall photo on my computer I came across some pictures I took of Cary on Valentine's Day of this year. Who would have known that one year later we will be having a baby! :)
This time next year you'll be taking your little one to the fair and buying his/her first halloween costume and getting ready for the 1st Christmas!! It's amazing how much can change in a year. By the way I like your layout and that picture of you and Cary :)
I actually leave myself a little note in my Outlook calendar every September 15th to read the following year. It's really fun/weird. Love the new template!
3 comments:
This time next year you'll be taking your little one to the fair and buying his/her first halloween costume and getting ready for the 1st Christmas!! It's amazing how much can change in a year. By the way I like your layout and that picture of you and Cary :)
LOVE the new template! and pic of you 2!
I actually leave myself a little note in my Outlook calendar every September 15th to read the following year. It's really fun/weird. Love the new template!
Post a Comment