Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tuesday In NYC!!

Tuesday morning we woke up at O'Dark thirty to stand in line for the Regis & Kelly show. About 3 days before we left for New York I received a letter stating my ticket request had been granted and we were going to be in the audience. Thrilled is not the right word for my reaction, more like constant squealing and clapping. Is there a more perfect way to end a girls trip to the city?





After the show we headed down the street a few blocks and had brunch at the cutest place, Alice's Tea Cup. My friend Kathryn recommended it and it was PERFECT!


I ordered "Mother To Be" tea and a delicious breakfast. Every plate and tea cup is different. Each person receives their own tea pot. One day I hope to have a little girl and bring her back to this spot for an enchanted brunch.



And so ended our fantastic trip. We hopped a plane back to our Sweeties and were exhausted. I will admit, much to our surprise, when Jaclyn & I boarded the plane I was convinced we would pass out. It was only an hour flight but the weekend caught up to us like a ton of bricks. However, we ended up talking the ENTIRE flight and before I knew it we were in Richmond. Thanks Jaclyn!!
Shannon deserves a HUGE Thank You! She drove us into and out of the city. She organized our site seeing adventures based on our requests. She printed maps so we couldn't get lost. Jaclyn, Cristy & I just followed her around the city like little ducklings. There is absolutely no way this weekend could have been such a success with out her. I can't say Thank You enough, Shannon. Love you lots!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

NO WAY!!! Kelly and Regis!! i hope you're going to post more details and pics from your trip! lOVE the tea, too!

Jessica said...

what an awesome trip! I'm so jealous, I'm dying to go to New York. Someday I'll get there and you can tell me where to go! I'm so glad you had a fun trip!