By the time Ellery and I arrived we found Raleigh (who had been there to see Cary start the race and let me tell you that was the crack of dawn, all thanks to the heat we were expecting)
We found some shade and Ellery & Raleigh played ball while we waited for Cary to come into transition from the bike and out onto his 3.2 mile run.



Yea, it was HOT at 9:00.

Our Man was the first to cross the finish line. Nothing like winning a tri on Father's Day! :)

Cary won the sport race for the Richmond XTerra and was interviewed by the newspaper.


My Starbucks straw kept her entertained while we were waiting to leave.

Later in the afternoon Cary decided it would be fun to run through the sprinkler with Ellery.
When I see these pictures I can hear Little Miss laughing and Cary's joyful response.








After a while of listening to all the fun I decided to brave the cold water and get in on the action.


I love my Daddy.

Anyone who knows Cary is well aware of his natural talent with children. He is the apple of Ellery's eye and all day long she just says "Dada!" He is everything I would want in a father for my children. We are 2 very blessed ladies to have our Sweetie/Daddy in our lives.
2 comments:
Those sprinkler pictures are cracking me up. You guys are so much fun! And I see you gave in with the baby bikini ;)
LOVE the sprinkler pics! and congrats, cary! :-)
Post a Comment