The laptop is still broken.
Well, 1/2 fixed but there is no internet on it.
I hate being down in this basement and that's why I haven't posted anything.
I will work down here easily because it seems so far away from everything else and I can concentrate.
But it's dark, cluttered and at times can get under my skin.
However, at this moment I am using it as an escape from life.
Okay, back to the laptop.
We are both out of our element with out that dumb piece of equipment. It's about the ease of internet access while we watch TV or think of something to research or browse.
I can do with out TV but it seems I don't like to do with out a laptop and the internet.
OH, I've got it.
The internet is a time waster.
We browse when we have nothing else to do. Since it's been gone from the main living area I have been looking for something to fill my time. But something other than house work, house projects, cooking or any of the other stuff that fits my job description.
1 comment:
I can totally relate! I hope it gets 100% fixed soon!
Post a Comment